-->

Sunday 12 August 2012

Dark Paradise…

JOVONNISTA 1JOVONNISTA 3 3JOVONNISTA STUDDED COLLAR SHIRTJOVONNISTA 2JOVONNISTA 4JOVONNISTA 5
Rose gold studded collar shirt*: Jovonnista
Palm print skirt: ebay
White flat top sunglasses: ASOS
White flatforms (DINOS): ASOS

Bloody hell, this outfit is a bit on the girly side for me, eigh? It’s not often I wear anything super girly but I have found myself leaning towards pastels & skirts lately. Maybe it’s the sunshine going to my head?

When the lovely people of Jovonnista sent me this shirt, I fell in love with the studs. It’s not as noticeable from these photos  but they are an amazing pale rose gold colour. I also have a bit of a ~thing~ for green at the moment, as you can probably tell from this outfit because I am basically completely clad out in it, so  I am a little bit in love with the mint green hue of this shirt. Although, if green isn’t your colour, you can snap up this beauty in cream too here>link.

I also just wanted to let you know that the babes over at e-tail webstores are currently holding an amazing giveaway to celebrate their new facebook page. Enter here>link be in with a chance of winning an Ipad! WOWZER!

27 comments:

  1. that skirt :') so perfect for you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS HAS TO BE YOUR BEST OUTFIT EVER!Trust me I love everything you wear but this is just stunning, I love your hair and makeup here to. Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love. It. That skirt goes amazingly with the skirt, and I love those glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this outfit, it is perfect! Suits you so well! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paradise in your skirt =) Your hair color and make up are wonderful

    gizemizmirli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, looks really great on you! love the skirt! x

    http://nikkibeulen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit and that skirt is so amazing!

    www.laceandpearlsbyroos.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want this whole outfit. Love it!

    Rebecca

    OOH LA LONDON

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you don't know this already, now you do: You're majorly awesome! GREAT OUTFIT! love every one of your outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  10. you're so beautiful and so is this outfit
    the blouse and the skirt... everything is pure perfection

    http://primpedandprimed.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lvoe your blouse!!
    The studded detailing is amazing
    http://nowrongorright.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this look on you! The sunnies are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  13. amazing style and outfit :)
    love it all :)
    skirt and shirt beautiful :)

    I follow your blog now, visit my blog :)

    tamaritza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super lovely outfit :) The shirt is stunning! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the shirt.. actually loving all the outfits youre styling the skirt with :)

    xx

    maribleu.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. love this, those shades are amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great look. I really like this skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. That shirt is gorgeous!

    thebeautymist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just loooove that skirt goes perfectly well with anything!!
    Alice Barton TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete
  20. the whole outfit is AMAZING! seriously cute :) Hey, if you want, check out my blog
    www.nessa-mae.blogspot.co.uk, If you like it follow on GFC and Bloglovin, and I ALWAYS follow back xx – Vanessa Mae

    ReplyDelete
  21. Those sunglasses and that skirt, perfect combo!

    (itsgreeds.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  22. You look so cute and super chic! Great combination of skirt and shirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Just found your blog through browsing and it's amazing! Great photography and stunning outfits. Love the skirt and the combination with the shirt. Your hair is also amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely outfit. You loko amazing as always

    Ellie | Misseblog xo

    ReplyDelete