-->

Sunday 9 December 2012

minkpink…

MINKPINKMINKPINK ROSE GOLDMINKPINK 1
Wool biker jacket*: Mink Pink via Out & About
Mesh sweetheart top: ASOS (old)
Ombre jeans: H&M
Suede platform boots*: Missguided


It’s getting so cold & dark for taking outfit photos outside, I forgot what winter blogging was like! Ahahahaha! But at least I had my new Mink Pink wool biker jacket (which is on sale on ASOS at the moment so snap it up while you can!) to keep me toasty! It’s such a great alternative to ye olde leather jacket & it keeps you a million times warmer too Score! & who doesn’t love a bit of rose gold hardwear? Thank you very much Mink Pink & Out & About.

These jeans got a lot of love a few weeks ago in my instagram (@effiesmakupbox). I got them from H&M. it was love at first sight I thought they were suitably quirky while still being quite wearable as they are black, grey & cream they go with pretty much anything. What do you think of ombre jeans? Are they something you would wear or do you think ombre should be just for hair?

Also, Jo has written a lovely article about one of my outfits on OOTD Magazine, it would be awesome if you could go & take a peek here>link

You can follow me on instagram, username: @effiesmakeupbox
twitter // lookbook //asos ff

35 comments:

  1. your hair! everytime!

    http://hollydocx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. blogging is a nightmare this time of year! lol... your hair is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the ombre jeans! I wish they were still being sold!

    www.addiction-a-la-mode.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your ombre jeans, they look gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  5. your hair and makeup looks fierce today!
    how on earth do you casually wear those boots? i have them and i can't even wear them for a night out i'm dead by a few hours wear.

    those jeans are beauts too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair is gorgeous! Great jeans. Love, love, love.

    Allie xo
    www.misbehaveboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those jeans! Need a pair!

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful hair. I love the gradient effect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those jeans are AMAZING.xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those jeans!!! Loveee them xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your hair is awesome, and it goes so fine with grey and black! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those jeans are amazing - I need to get myself a pair!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look gorgeous as usual, love the jacket and it sounds amazing as I'm starting to need something a bit heavier than my leather jacket, but I hate wearing coats :(

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. yup, winter blogging is a pain in the ass! short days and FURRRRREEEEEEZING! you look awesome, 'tis been a while since i've visited, love your hair like that! XX

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this outfit, those jeans are fitt!
    Wild Wolf
    Sil xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE these jeans!!! Amazing outfit, infact maybe even one of my favorites! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. In love with your shoes, even more in love with your blog!
    http://justsomegirlblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. this outfit looks great on you, especially the jeans!:) and I'm actually in love with your hair, it's incredible!xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for the special mention Heather :) you're so lovely and I'm glad you like my article:). I can't never fault your outfit posts, you always look amazingg!!! I love how you can put together such an edgy look with simple pieces. #stylecrushhmuchh xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your hair is just perfect! :o
    Love the jacket too, effortlessly stylish outfit
    xx

    http://girlwithclothes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow! could i be anymore in love with your blog right now!
    your fashion and photography is beautiful! i love it!
    your blog is so inspiring and you are so pretty! your hair is to die for!
    i am kinda new to this whole blog malarkey and would really appreciate if you would take a look at my blog :)
    <3 <3 <3

    http://katie-annarose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. This outfit is flawless and it is so lovely on you! Also, the dark colors of the outfit and your hair color create a really nice contrast!

    http://thehonestfox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great outfit, looks amazing with the hair!

    Wanna follow each other?

    Take a look at:
    www.theredviolet.blogspot.com

    And let us know.

    Kiss, Selina & Olivia, The RedViolet

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the dip dye jeans!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your hair is amazing here! I also love your outfit.

    http://in-ternal.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great outfit and your hair is just gorgeous!


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love your blog and your hair!! I also love your outfits :) I'm following you now :D
    Visit my blog when you want ;)
    Merry Christmas!!

    http://elarmariodeale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete